3/12 Weather Update

Gems - 

We are monitoring the weather closely. At this time, we are planning on a delayed open at 10am tomorrow 3/14. We will be taking a close look at the situation first thing in the morning and will update you with more information then.

Please use your best judgment and allow yourself extra time for your commute in. As always, if you wish to take a PTO for the day, please work with you manger.

John Wakim - Internal Process Manger
Gennaro, Inc

John WakimComment