(UPDATED) 1/3 Weather Update

Team - 

We are monitoring the weather closely. At this time, we are planning on a delayed opening tomorrow 1/4. We will be taking a close look at the situation first thing in the morning and will update you with more information by 9:00am tomorrow 1/4.

Please use your best judgment and allow yourself extra time for your commute in. As always, if you wish to take a PTO for the day, please work with you manger.

John Wakim - Manager of Information Systems & Technology
ZAXIE | Gennaro, Inc

John WakimComment